We Sue Creditors
Doan Law Firm provides Bankruptcy and Non-Bankruptcy Services at a level that far exceeds our competition. Our Bankruptcy Attorneys actually move from defense to offense against creditors that continue to communicate with our clients after being put on notice of our representation.
Retaining Doan Law Firm triggers State and Federal Consumer Protection Laws which makes it illegal for creditors to continue communications with you. Instead, all further creditor communications must go through our firm. If creditors contact you directly, we can sue. Its basically a three (3) step process as follows:
Step One: Advise Creditors we represent you for Bankruptcy and to Stop Communications.
- Answer the phone and respond to emails/texts as often as possible to inform creditors that you are represented by Doan Law Firm for Bankruptcy and to stop contacting you. You may also refer them to doanlaw.com where we have a direct link for creditors.
Step Two: Log all communications from creditors using the Unlawful Communication Logs.
- Use the Unlawful Communication Logs to keep track of every phone call, letter, email, text, or any other communication from each creditor.
- Please Note: CDs do not stop legal, administrative, or criminal proceedings, criminal proceedings (Lawsuit, DMV proceedings, traffic ticket, etc.)
- If you should receive any automated calls (computer generated), also keep track on the Unlawful Communication Logs. We encourage you to record any and all voicemails or automated calls.
- If calls are coming in on a cellular phone, you can set up an internet account with your cell phone provider (this is free) to obtain copies of your phone records, which will assist you in tracking creditor calls.
- Please also screenshot any calls that come in on your cellular phone. You may do this as the calls come in or by taking a screenshot of your cell phone call history.
- Make sure to save copies of all voicemails, emails, text and to note your call log.
- Monthly billing statements are legal and do not trigger liability. Simply ignore them.
Step Three: Contact us after five (5) communications.
- Please contact our office IMMEDIATELY once you receive five (5) or more communications per creditor. We will then investigate whether it is time to file a creditor harassment lawsuit and go over the strengths of your case.
- Please contact Attorney Karen Spicker at email@example.com since she is in charge of our Creditor Harassment Department.
In many cases, our clients end up with free bankruptcies and thousands of dollars in compensation as a result of creditors breaking laws between the time our representation begins until the bankruptcy filing date! On average, we generate over $75,000 per month in recoveries for our clients, against creditors who violate consumer protection laws while we are preparing bankruptcy cases for filing!!!
At Doan Law our Bankruptcy Attorneys will answer all your Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy questions. Call us now at 800-380-DOAN (3626) for a free telephonic consultation with one of our expert bankruptcy attorneys, or CLICK HERE. Hablamos Espanol.